- Do you have risk assessments and procedures but still have incidents?
- Do you fear that a visit from an Enforcement Agency will have a significant effect on your organisation?
- Maybe you are interested in acquiring another business but are worried that you will inherit a health & safety nightmare, with significant hidden costs to your business?
On Site Safety Audit Services in UK
At Ultra Services Group, we like to make good health & safety management one less worry in your busy day, and our Health & Safety Auditing and Due Diligence services will do just that.
Our Auditor will:
- Assess your company’s compliance with current health & safety legislation.
- Review your company’s health & safety policies, procedures and management systems, to ensure that they reflect the significant risks within your business.
- Evaluate your company’s safety control measures, including any maintenance, communications and training requirements.
On-site, our Auditor will:
- Attend a start-up meeting with your management team and others to explain the audit process.
- Carry out a comprehensive inspection and hazard review of the workplace.
- Review your policies, procedures, risk assessments and records (maintenance, inspections, meetings, training).
- Sample your accident reporting and investigation reports.
- Attend a close-out meeting to summarise the findings of the audit, and any urgent actions identified.
Following the visit, our Auditor will:
- Compile a comprehensive report.
- Prepare an Executive Summary for your management team.
- Create an Action Plan detailing all findings and recommendations.
- Upon the completion of all services, a Ultra Services Group representative will contact you to ensure your Customer Satisfaction, and to see if we can support you in implementing the findings of the Action Plan, and/or any other HSE management needs your company may have.