Drug and Alcohol Testing in UK
Ultra Services Group are highly experienced at providing management solutions to risks associated with drugs and alcohol in the workplace. Our UK drug testing services are totally independent and, therefore allow us to offer our clients a full range of drug and alcohol testing methodologies and access to UKAS accredited independent laboratory services. Furthermore, we are able to source the best quality approved drug and alcohol collection devices, for urine, saliva or hair, to suit your business operations. This allows us to be extremely competitive, helping to ensure that we can offer the most cost-effective national drug and alcohol collection service throughout the UK.
Our drug and alcohol collectors are fully trained to collect saliva, urine and breath alcohol samples using industry approved kits and devices. Our drug collection services include a saliva, or urine point of care test, a breathalyser/alcometer sample to screen for alcohol and where required sample collections under full chain-of-custody conditions for laboratory analysis.
Drug and Alcohol Testing in the Workplace
Before you start drug and alcohol testing your employees
Law and the workplace
Types of drug testing methodology
Drug and alcohol testing options
Our fully trained collectors can carry out testing under a number of circumstances:
- For cause, for example, after an accident or incident, or as part of an aftercare
- As part of a rehabilitation back to work programme
In-house drug and alcohol collection officers
- At Ultra Services Group we believe in providing the most cost-effective, flexible solutions and as such we have developed a comprehensive training course, which allows us to train your in-house drug and alcohol collection team to the required standards for collecting Point of Care saliva and urine, undertaking breath alcohol testing and collecting samples under full chain-of-custody rules.
- The course will cover:
- An explanation of the entire testing process
- A hands-on practical where all the attendees use the kits
- Interpretation of the results
- Completing the documentation
- How to deal with a refusal
- How to deal with a non-negative
- Carry out a full chain-of-custody collection
- Undertaking a breath sample collection using an evidential
- Taking breath samples for alcohol testing